bluesky will always take utmost care to ensure your data is safe and secure.
Here’s a quick run down of what you need to know…
• Things can only get better
We will only use your data to improve our service and your experience.
• On lock down
We will protect your data like it’s our own.
• What you see is what you get
We’ll use no nonsense language so you don’t get any nasty surprises.
• Ding – you’ve got mail
It’s up to you to decide how you hear from us.
• Bin it
We don’t hang onto your info if you don’t want us to.
bluesky is 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of all those we interact with, including our website visitors.
Steve Brown, at email@example.com or write to Bluesky Works Ltd. 3 Chapel Road, Mendlesham, Suffolk, IP14 5SQ.
What we collect
We collect and process the following personal data about you when you interact with bluesky online:
- Information that you provide by filling out forms on our website. This may include your name, telephone number and email address, plus any other details contained within a message field.
- If you contact us via email we may store your email address and any other information you provide in that email, such as your name, telephone number and the information contained in any signature block in your email.
When you visit our website we automatically collect technical information using cookies. This includes:
- The internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet.
- Details about the device and web browser you are accessing our website from.
- Information about your visit to the site including traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data.
How we use it
We process personal information collected online for the following purposes:
- Providing, personalising and improving our services.
- Responding to your enquiry or request.
- Communicating with you about the latest news, services and offers at bluesky.
- Where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information in relation to an investigation by a public authority
How we share it
We only share data with service providers that are necessary for the day-to-day running of our business and to ensure that we provide you with the best possible service. These include:`
• IT systems such as our email provider, hosting supplier and project management system.
• Marketing systems such as MailChimp and Google Analytics.
• Financial partners who assist us for accounting and tax purposes.
• Business partners who are able to provide services complementary to our own and allow us to provide specialist services.
How long we keep it
We will retain your personal data until you ask for us to amend or remove your information. In the case of our email marketing database,
we will store your data until you unsubscribe via the link in the bottom of each emailer.
Our server log information and data collected via Google Analytics will also be retained until you request your information be removed.
This is because this data can allow us to improve the functionality and usability of our website.
How we secure it
bluesky uses appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure personal data is kept safe and secure. This includes employing an SSL certificate on our website to ensure all data is encrypted.
Unfortunately, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure, and if you submit any information to us over the internet (whether by email, via our website or any other means) you do so entirely at your own risk.
If you contacted us via an online form on our website or if you signed up for newsletter updates then we would like to send you information about our services which may be of interest to you. This will be in accordance with the preferences that you indicated when you completed the form.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes then you can unsubscribe via a link at the foot of every email or contact our Data Controller, Steve Brown, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Bluesky Works Ltd. 3 Chapel Road, Mendlesham, Suffolk,
Your right to access
You have the right to access the personal data we hold on you and information on how we use and process your data.
If you’d like a copy of your personal data, please make a request to our Data Controller, Steve Brown, by emailing email@example.com
or write to Bluesky Works Ltd. 3 Chapel Road, Mendlesham, Suffolk, IP14 5SQ.
Your right to correct information and be forgotten
You also have the right to correct your information if you believe it is inaccurate or request the deletion of your information if you would no longer like us to hold this.
If you’d like to make any changes to your data or would like your data to be deleted please contact our Data Controller, Steve Brown,
by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Bluesky Works Ltd. 3 Chapel Road, Mendlesham, Suffolk, IP14 5SQ.
Your right to withdraw consent of restrict processing
You may object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Every time we send out our email newsletter you can easily opt out by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser. Find out more about cookies on www.allaboutcookies.org.
Most browsers will allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this please look at the menu on your browser, or look at the instructions on www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note however that turning off cookies will restrict your use of our website.
Get in touch
Steve Brown, by emailing email@example.com or write to Bluesky Works Ltd. 3 Chapel Road, Mendlesham, Suffolk, IP14 5SQ.